The Tapcooler extension tube is perfectly suited to provide the counter pressure filler a bit of extra space for the bottles where there is not enough room to fit them directly under the tap. The one end of the connection hose is designed to screw into the top of the filler unit and includes and the other end of the tube is designed to screw into the filler unit's removable tap nozzle insert. Includes two small o-rings to seal the extension line on either end (there is already an o-ring seal inside the filler unit when the tap nozzle insert is removed).
- Allows you to use the Tapcooler Counter Pressure when there is not enough room directly under the tap
- Available in various lengths to meet your setup needs
- Comes with the fittings, tubing, and o-rings needed to hook it up
- Fittings are made of stainless steel connected by food grade beverage tubing.
- 78" of Tubing
- Stainless steel faucet fitting
- Stainless steel Tapcooler fitting
- Required o-rings for sealing purposes
- Comes pre-assembled!
Tapcooler Counter Pressure Filler not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.