Usage: Add iodophor to cool or lukewarm water. Never use hot water to mix iodophor. To make the 12.5 ppm no-rinse solution use 1/4 oz (7 mL) iodophor to 2.5 gallons (9.5 L) of water.
General Directions for Use:
- Scrape and prewash glasses, dishes, or brew materials whenever possible.
- Wash with a good detergent or cleaner.
- Rinse thoroughly with plain water.
- Sanitize in an iodophor solution made to 12.5 ppm concentration for at least 1 minute.
- Place sanitized items on a rack or drain board to air dry. Never towel dry.
We do not ship liquids or glass by USPS.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I've been using this product since I started making mead & beer over 30 years ago...and will continue to do so.