Control and power up to two fermenters at different temperatures and fermentation schedules with the GC2. With the ability to individually power and control the temperature of up to two Grainfather Conical Fermenters, each with their own fermenting schedules, the Grainfather GC2 Glycol Chiller is the perfect addition to ensure craft brewery-like results.
With the addition of the Glycol Chiller, your system is operating at the ultimate level and you are even able to cold crash and lager. The cooling sleeve is located in between the two stainless steel walls of the Conical Fermenter which is then hooked up to the Glycol Chiller. Temperature is dialed into the digital temperature controller and the liquid travels through this sleeve, cooling the stainless steel which in turn cools the beer in the fermenter. The cooling sleeve never comes into contact with the beer, is completely concealed and does not need cleaning or sanitizing - a true innovation for a fermenter on this scale.
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, as the Grainfather Glycol Chiller and Glycol ships directly from the vendor.
- Compatible with the Grainfather App when connected to a Grainfather Conical fermenter or the GCA for managing your fermentation from anywhere via Wi-Fi.
- Allows you to cold crash 6 gallons of wort to as low as 40ºF
- Allows you to cold cash, lager, and control fermentation at low temperatures (as low as 40ºF)
- Cools and powers up to 2 Conical Fermenters at different temperatures and fermenting schedules. (separate connection kit is required for each additional conical fermenter)
- Glycol Chiller
- Wall outlet power cord with plug
- LED display
- 0.8 US Gal glycol tank
- 160 W
- 110 – 120 V
- 12.6"W x 14.3"D x 23"H
- Weight: 43 lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.