This Brewing Scale is perfect for measuring hops, salts, and even specialty grains. Balancing affordability and precision makes this the perfect scale to cover your brewing needs. With a capacity of up to 70 oz or 4.37 lbs, it can handle monstrous levels of hop additions for any IPA. Coupled with its resolution of 0.005oz or 0.1g makes it ideal for fine-tuning salt or other flavor additions as well. Batteries, sample tray, and protective cover included.
- Max Capacity: 2000g / 70oz / 4.37lbs
- Resolution: 0.1g / 0.005oz / 0.0002lb
- Units of Measure: Switchable between g and oz
- Batteries: 2x AAA (included)
- Pieces Mode - PCS
- Tare Function
- Hop Additions
- Salt Additions
- Steeping Grains / Specialty Grains - Perfect for Extract Brewers
- Flavor Additions, e.g., orange peel, coriander, cocoa nibs, oak, ect
Other Handy Uses:
- Ideal for perfecting brew day pour-over coffee ratio while waiting for your mash to convert.
- Can handle up to 1/2 gallon of water plus salt additions to create brine solutions for lacto-fermented veggies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.