New Grainfather G70 Version 2 - 70 Liter All In One Brewing System
70L of innovation, consistency and power have helped to create one of our most compelling systems to date. The inherent strength and safety capabilities of the G70 are matched by its bold, contemporary look and new smart brewing technologies.
Whether you're a homebrewer looking to raise the stakes or a commercial brewery looking to bring authenticity back to your pilot batches, the G70 is your true brewing companion. It gives you everything you need in one compact package that can be used virtually anywhere.
The Grainfather G70² features:
- New in Version 2 Perforated Grain Basket for an improved brewing experience with no top plate or additional pipework required.
- New in Version 2 Integrated sight glass is now a part of the recirculation pipework for easy volume reading.
- Wireless brew session control. Connect your smart controller to the Grainfather app for remote-controlled brewing.
- Two stage false bottom. The conical base allows a false bottom with an inner collar to sit in the recess of the base. Early testers used 21 oz (600g) of hops and saw full flow through the pump. Very effective!
- Concealed conical heating element. The element covers 80% of the base and it's mounted using thermal paste rather than braised. This increases heat efficiently, by minimizing heat loss in areas it’s not needed. The wide heating area minimizes hot spots and scorching. Most solids settle on the false bottom, not the elements, making clean up a breeze.
- Integrated sight glass for easy volume readings. Instead of trying to judge the level of your preboil, you can now sparge until you reach preboil volume.
- High temp & flow rate, food-grade pump. With a 2 Gal (8L) per min flow rate, you can transfer your brew efficiently and safely.
- Convenient side entry recirculation. Rather than up and over, the G70 has a built in side port. If the pump is accidentally switched on, the wort is safely directed back into the boiler.
- New rolled edge, mash plates and hop filter for increased strength and easy set up. No more silicone seals, the plates have a smooth finish, making them more robust, hard-wearing, and easy to install. Compared to the G30, the G70 is wider, but not much taller. Comparatively, draining is quick from the basket and there’s less likelihood of a stuck sparge as the draining surface is bigger.
- Safety aspects including locked in support ring, heavy duty, no slip brackets on the grain basket and protection from knocking the ball valve open.
- Automatic heat sensors and safety cut-out for dry boil protection.
- Huge Wort Chiller. Despite the volume more than doubling, cooling times remain about the same as the G30 thanks to a powerful pump, efficient false bottom, and bigger wort chiller. The large size means it needs to be positioned away from the G70, however, this is made easy with longer silicone tubing.
- Lifting bar included with winch lifting hook. Use the bar for a two person lift or use a winch system for individual brewers.
- Large dual-stage hop filter provides a large surface area to allow for a hopping rate of up to 3.25 lbs (1.5kg) which also reduces pump load and blockages.
- Clean in place (CIP) capability. Cleaning after a brew session has never been so quick and easy. With CIP capability, there are minimal parts that need to be removed and individually cleaned. Every G70 has a cleaning filter included. Simply add your cleaner, run water through the unit, and drain.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Totally pleased with our new G70. Have brewed 3 - 10gal batches so far. Efficiency has been increased from G30. Love the sight glass Wish Grainfather could upgrade the G30 with that. Totally love the G30 & will continue to use it too. It also makes a great sparge water heater for the G70. So far have not used a hop spider with the G70 & have had great results. Clean up is easy . Only complaint would be that the reset button is on the bottom of unit same as G30 which of course the one time we had to use it was at the beginning of a boil. Weíve purchased a cart on rollers for our G70 for ease of moving it around & will drill a hole on the cart base where the reset button is, but hope never have to use it. Love that itís 220 also. It heats up quickly. Added an inline thermometer too for transferring wort quicker. Added that to the G30 too. Highly recommend that. Super Product!!