Still Spirits Air Still
The Still Spirits Air Still uses a revolutionary still which will be right at home amongst your everyday kitchen appliances. It is air-cooled so it uses no water for cooling. This easy plug and play system takes just two hours and produces enough to make a 1-liter bottle.
The Air Still is the fast and simple way to make your favorite spirits and liqueurs at a fraction of the cost. The Still Spirits Air Still system uses a revolutionary still that will be right at home amongst your everyday kitchen appliances but it makes alcohol!. Stainless steel body, built-in air cooling system so it uses absolutely no water for cooling.
Distillation takes just two hours and produces enough alcohol each time to make a 1 L bottle at 38-40% ABV. No compromise on quality. Revolutionary non-technical design. No hoses, no complicated assembly ... just plug and play! As simple to operate as the kitchen kettle, Great value for money, safe and easy to use which is ideal for the new distiller, can be used for alcohol distillation and water distillation.
For the Air Still, you may also need the Air Still Carbon Cartridges, Air Still Companion Pack and Air Still Fermentation Kit.
Please Note: depending on your location, alcohol distillation may be illegal or require special licensing.
How to Distill Vodka in 5 Steps
- Mix – Make a 10 L (2.6 US Gal) wash by mixing water, sugar, carbon, yeast and yeast nutrient in the fermenter. Allow to sit and ferment for 7-10 days before clearing with Turbo Clear.
- Distill – Put 4 L (1.1 US Gal) of the fermented wash into the Air Still and turn on. Place a bowl or jug under the Air Still outlet nozzle. 700 ml (23.7 US fl oz) of 60% ABV will be collected in approx. 2 hours.
- Dilute and Filter – Dilute alcohol from 60% to 40% by adding 300 ml (10.1 US fl oz) of water. Filter the alcohol by using a carbon-based filter.
- Flavor – Flavor your alcohol by adding your favorite Still Spirits spirits or liqueur flavoring.
- Repeat – Repeat with the second half of your wash.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.