- Prepare your bottles. Each 5 gallon batch of beer will require about 2 cases of
beer bottles. Each bottle must be cleaned and sanitized, our Easy Cleanis a great product to accomplish this. If you decide to use old bottles that you may have emptied yourself, that is fine. These will need to be scrubbed with a bottle brush and then sanitized.
- Sanitize your bottle caps. Soaking them in a sanitizing solution will work great. If you are using
flip-top style bottles, the ceramic or plastic top and grommet must be sanitized prior to use.
- Prepare your Priming Sugar. Just before you are ready to bottle your beer, bring to a boil 3/4 cup of Priming Sugar, which is 5 oz by weight, in two cups of water. Cover and let it cool to room temperature.
- Pour the Priming Sugar solution into your bottling bucket.
- Transfer the beer out of its fermentor on-top of the Priming Sugar Solution. Do not pour the beer into the bucket and do not let it a splash as you siphon it.
- Bottle your beer. Fill each of your bottles with the Beer and Priming Solution, and cap.
- Store the bottles in a cool dark place for about 2 weeks, enjoy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Added 2 boost to my Extract Lemon grass ginger honey and really like the flavor!