These kegs are approx. 10" x 7.25"
How do I fill and dispense mini kegs?
- Always start with a clean keg.
- Fill the keg with a mild soap solution and let soak for a few minutes.
- Rinse well with warm water and flush the valve well.
- Remove all water with a few pieces of paper towel and let the keg completely air dry.
- Sanitize the keg and two-piece bung immediately before use.
- When filling the 5 liter mini keg, leave a 1” space at the top for CO2 space.
- Next prime the beer. Use one level tablespoon corn sugar, Only one level tablespoon per 5 liter keg.
- Prime kegs individually, priming mini kegs and bottles using different ratios of corn sugar.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.