The ultimate all-grain system for the aspiring pro brewer. Every component is commercial quality. Modeled from pilot batch systems used in some of our favorite homegrown craft breweries, the Megapot System is designed for best-of-the-best expert homebrewers.
Master homebrewing with best-in-class technology. Every detail of MegaPot 304 stainless steel kettle ensures your beer is brewed the way you intend it to be: even-heating, plenty of head space, internal volume markings, built-in thermometer and ball valve, and a ratio scientifically ideal for eliminating wort loss to boil-off.
It's built for perfecting the most challenging aspects of brewing, from decoction mashing to flow rates, efficiency, extraction and beer recipe experimentation. Make your own recipes and then make them better than you ever dreamed possible.
Craft commercial-quality beer every time you brew thanks to a number of design features. Precision temperature control with direct-heating of the Mash Tun and Hot Liquor Tank. Sleek all-stainless components stand up to the rigors of heavy use. The no-clog Imperial Sparge Arm offers impressive extraction, paired with all-stainless ball valves for maximum flow control. Brew with extreme heat and pressure using all-silicone tubing that will not sag or kink. All the while, you'll be able to monitor flow and clarity through the translucent hose. Achieve consistent and repeatable results every time.
Pilot your first pro-grade batch with the system that is the foundation for a new generation of professional brewers.
- 10 Gallon System is ideal for 5 gallons of beer.
- 15 Gallon System is ideal for 5-10 gallons of beer.
- 20 Gallon System is ideal for 10-15 gallons of beer.
- 30 Gallon System is ideal for 15-20 gallons of beer.
Note: If making mostly high gravity / high abv beers it is best to get the system that is double your batch size. The 20 Gallon system will be the best choice for high abv 10 gallon batches.
- Dual-ported MegaPot Hot Liquor Tank, equipped with single-piece IsoFlow Fittings & Dial Thermometer
- Dual-ported MegaPot Mash/Lauter Tun, equipped with single-piece IsoFlow Fittings & Dial Thermometer
- Matching MegaPot sizes for Hot Liquor Tank and Mash/Lauter Tun.
- Imperial Sparge Stainless Steel Adjustable Sparge Arm
- Titan® Stainless Steel False Bottom
- 3/8" ID Silicone High-Temp Tubing
- 3/8" ID Braided Silicone High-Temp Tubing
Note: All kits now include single-piece IsoFlow Fittings and Titan® Universal False Bottom in the corresponding sizes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.