- Prepare your bottles. Each 5 gallon batch of beer will require about 2 cases of
beer bottles. Each bottle must be cleaned and sanitized, our Easy Cleanis a great product to accomplish this. If you decide to use old bottles that you may have emptied yourself, that is fine. These will need to be scrubbed with a bottle brush and then sanitized.
- Sanitize your bottle caps. Soaking them in a sanitizing solution will work great. If you are using
flip-top style bottles, the ceramic or plastic top and grommet must be sanitized prior to use.
- Prepare your Priming Sugar. Just before you are ready to bottle your beer, bring to a boil 3/4 cup of Priming Sugar, which is 5 oz by weight, in two cups of water. Cover and let it cool to room temperature.
- Pour the Priming Sugar solution into your bottling bucket.
- Transfer the beer out of its fermentor on-top of the Priming Sugar Solution. Do not pour the beer into the bucket and do not let it a splash as you siphon it.
- Bottle your beer. Fill each of your bottles with the Beer and Priming Solution, and cap.
- Store the bottles in a cool dark place for about 2 weeks, enjoy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The corn sugar was packed good and helps me to raise the alcohol content by 1/2 to 1%.