Build your very own taproom.
The Used Single Keg System is your very first one-stop shop for building a taproom at home.
Start serving and sharing right away. Quick setup, minimal maintenance. Serve from any nook or cranny in your home. Switch out brews or relocate the party on a minute’s notice.
Features of the Home Brew Single Used Keg System:
- Used pressure tested 5 gallon ball lock corny keg
- Keg seal kit for used kegs
- Oxygen Wash for deep-cleaning
- Fully assembled tap lines, gas and liquid
- Perfect Pours Guaranteed - real-time pressure readings, ultra-durable CO2PO® Dual-Gauge CO2 Regulator, twist-and-go pressure knobs
- Fits Absolutely Anywhere - nimble, swivel-connected tap lines
- Full carbonation in 1-2 days, instead of 2-4 weeks (CO2 tank not included)
Holy cow. How is this system so affordable?
Great question. This system features a five-gallon used ball lock corny keg, which has been pressure tested. Kegs include the o-rings and poppets that were installed when we received the kegs. We will change an o-ring or poppet to get the keg to hold pressure. Kegs will show normal wear and tear, may have stickers, and will also have syrup residue in kegs as we only dump them. Replacement keg seal kit and cleaner are included to get your used kegs like new. Used kegs will require cleaning.
CO2 tank not included, but required.
Note: In order to maintain inventory, our kegs are sourced from multiple locations. They are a mix of single and double-handled kegs and we can not guarantee which style will be shipped when placing an order. Most of the kegs have black protective tops and bottoms but color may vary. The appearance will vary but all our kegs have been tested and approved to hold pressure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.