Makes up to 20 500 ml bottles!
Milk Kefir Grains
Treat your stomach to homemade milk kefir, one of our most probiotic-rich cultures. Just one box will culture 4 cups of milk every day. Drink it as it is, or enjoy your kefir in smoothies, ice cream, baked goods, and so much more.
Each pouch contains 1 packet of dehydrated traditional, heirloom-style milk kefir grains. Instructions for using this culture are included and may be found here.
Milk kefir grains are dehydrated active cultures consisting of yeast and bacteria existing in a symbiotic relationship. Milk kefir grains need to be rehydrated using pasteurized dairy milk (not raw milk) before regular use. Once milk kefir grains are rehydrated, they can be transitioned to raw milk. Milk kefir grains can be used to culture coconut, soy, or rice milk once rehydrated, but must be rehydrated in dairy milk first. Milk kefir grains require regular refreshing in fresh dairy milk (as soon as the texture changes.)
Shipping and Storage Information:
- Our milk kefir grains are shipped in a dehydrated state in a barrier-sealed packet.
- For best results, store in a cool, dry place and use by the date on the box.
- Freezer storage is not recommended.
Milk Kefir Grains Ingredients
- Organic powdered milk, organic milk, live active cultures.
- Packaged in a small amount of organic powdered milk to extend shelf life.
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Milk Kefir Grains Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that also produces products containing soy and dairy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.