Makes up to 20 500 ml bottles!
Lemon Iced Tea Kombucha Kit
Take your kombucha to the next level with this flavor kit! This truly classic kombucha combines English Breakfast tea with a lemon balm in an infusion that brews up with a smooth lemon flavor. It is best served over ice. Makes up to twenty 500ml bottles of lemony black tea kombucha.
- One 2 oz. bag English Breakfast tea
- One 4 oz. bag lemon balm leaf
- Flavoring instructions which can also be found here
How To Make Kombucha
Make kombucha according to the instructions included with your starter culture (not included).
We recommend steeping your tea at the temperature and for the amount of time listed on the label.
*This is a special order item. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for shipping.
- Prepare your flavoring as directed on the pouch and add it to the bottle.
- Fill the bottle half full with kombucha.
- Close the bottle and slowly flip it to mix in your flavoring.
- Fill the bottle with the remaining kombucha, leaving 1” head space.
- Close the bottle and let your kombucha carbonate at 68-72 degrees F for 2-7 days. In warmer temperatures, release pressure from bottles every day to avoid excess carbon dioxide buildup.
- Be careful when opening the bottle because the contents are now pressurized! Cover the bottle with a towel and hold the cap down while opening. Enjoy your homemade kombucha!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.