Features and Specifications
- Each BoilCoil is engineered to perform optimally in a BoilerMaker brew pot for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates.
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to the pot.
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the pot to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volitiles and doesn't interfere with whirlpooling
- The BoilCoil includes a "plug and play" 12 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end.
- LESS THAN Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching, and dry-fire capable (although that is not recommend)
- Simple installation requires drilling only two small 5/8" holes with a handy drill template.
- No risky welding or cutting massive holes in the pot to install
- Features a professional and reliable connection and sealing system engineered specifically for homebrew kettles
This is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow for processing time and ground shipping. It can only ship to physical addresses within the contiguous 48 states. A signature for delivery is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Drilling template is provided for fool proof installation. I have mine installed in a 60 quart Bayou Classic pot. It was an easy install.
If you are DIYing your brew rig I believe installing these is a must. They supply you with a template that makes marking and drilling holes simple, and from there install is super easy. The plug at the kettle is convenient, bulletproof, and much safer than installing a junction box on the kettle. I've got these installed in my HLT and boil kettle and they are powerful! - I was surprised by just how fast they got 10 gallons of water to strike temp. I've learned that my boil off rate is a little higher than most setups (there is a lot of coil!), but this isn't an issue I've just had to compensate by increasing my preboil volume. I'm telling you this is a part of your build that you don't want to skimp on. The extra cost is worth it.