Binocular LED Compound Lab Microscope 40X-1000X
This lab quality Binocular LED Compound Microscope features six magnification settings (40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X and 2500X), four objectives (achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S,Oil) and is perfect for examining yeast samples to determine viability or for any bacterial, biological, and pharmaceutical researches. The Siedentopf binocular head has a 30 degree incline and a full 360 degree swivel and includes two pairs of widefield eyepieces, WF10X & WF25X. The head also allows you to adjust both the ocular diopter and the inter-pupillary distance. The LED illumination system includes a dimmer, allowing you to vary the intensity of the illumination. The double layer mechanical stage features both coarse and fine focus knobs for adjustment. The stage is also stain resistant and the upward moving lock protects your slides from moving around. This compound microscope utilizes a rack & pinion NA1.25 Abbe Condenser with iris diaphragm and filters.
Binocular Compound Lab Microscope Features:
- 6 Magnification Settings: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, & 2500X
- 4 Objectives: Achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling binocular
- Widefield Eyepieces: WF10X & WF25X
- Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm
- Coaxial Coarse & Fine Focus knobs on both sides
- LED Variable Intensity Illumination System
- 3-D Double Layer Mechanical Stage
- Revolving Quadruple Nosepiece
- Included 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz AC/DC adapter
- Dimensions: 11" x 7" x 13.75"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.